Registration Fees (Including VAT)
Student* / Pensioner
*Subject to receipt of letter from the institute confirming full time student status
Conference Registration Fees Include:
- Entrance to all Sessions
- Entrance to Exhibition
- Coffee Breaks and Refreshments
- Program Book
- Credit Card: MasterCard | Visa | American Express | Diners
- Bank Transfer: made out to Ortra Ltd.: Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M., branch no. 624, Emek Habracha, Tel Aviv, Israel, Israel. Account #: 262200/12, Swift code: LUMIILITTLV, IBAN #: IL870-106-240000-02622-0012. Copy of bank transfer document enclosed.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Bank Draft: made out to Ortra Ltd.
Registration fees will be charged upon receipt of registration forms.
Payments will be refunded according to the cancellation policy.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Refund of registration fees will be made upon receipt of written notification* of cancellation at the Conference Secretariat, as follows:
- Cancellation received within 14 days from the date of registration (unless registration was made during the 7 days prior to the symposium) – Full refund
- Cancellation received until March 4, 2019 - 50% refund
- Cancellation received from March 5, 2019 - No refund
* Written notification as follows:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax to: +972-3-6384455
- By registered post to: Ortra Ltd., 94, Yigal Alon St. Tel Aviv, Israel
- By phone to: +972-3-6384444