The IMVC Conference is pleased to announce a competition for students in image processing, and computer vision for 2019. The work will be reviewed on the basis of innovation and applicability.
The winner will be announced at that IMVC 2019 Conference on March 18 2019 at the TLV Convention Center in Tel Aviv.
Criteria for Participating in the Competition
Undergraduate, second or third degree students in a recognized academic institution: university or college.
- The research was published in a journal, conference, thesis or project during the University Academic Year 2017-18
- The work was performed by a maximum of two students
- The research work was performed mainly by the students
- The work should deal with one of the following areas: Image Processing, Computer Vision, Video Processing and Deep Learning.
All works must adhere to the following requirements:
- The student work should not exceed 8 pages
- The proposal should include the following:
- Description of the Problem
- Proposed Solution
- A brief biography of the presenters
- Relevant publications and materials can be submitted with your proposal; however only your submitted work will be reviewed
- All presenters are required to provide a written authorization from the researcher's place of employment or academic supervisor.
Please send your paper to: Dr. Koby Cohen or Dr. Chen Sagiv
Deadline for Submission:
January 31, 2019
Notification of Acceptance:
February 15, 2019